Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Swinging Experience












Here are the pictures I was trying to post this morning. Apparently I loaded them wrong onto the computer, so Pat fixed them for me. Yesterday Alex and I went to the park with my friend Mollie, and we put him in the swing for the first time ever. He seemed to really like it! We got all kinds of smiles from him! He also loves the jogging stroller...finally! He hated it at the beginning of the summer, so we put it away for a few weeks and when we took it back out, he totally changed his mind and decided he loved it! Which is very nice for us because we love to get out walking. Alex continues to try and try and try to crawl....but no success yet! He gets his butt all the way up into the air and scoots around, and he rolls all over the place, but no crawling yet. I think he will do it soon though. He sprouted his second tooth today right next to his first one on the bottom. So now that he has teeth to chew, hopefully he will be ready for finger foods soon. Today I took him out with three other moms and their babes. He was roaring at everybody like a lion. He is very interested in other babies now too. Well, that's about it! Hope you all have a great week.

No comments: