Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Pictures

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!  Hope all is well for you all and I hope you are enjoying the winter so far.  It is getting cold here.  Alex LOVES his new boots and wears them around the house all the time.  Addie continues to brighten up our house with her smiles and she is getting to be very strong!  She will now reach out and grab toys, and she loves it when we hold her up in a seated position.  Not much time to make a long post, but I thought I would put up some new pictures. 

Above is a picture of Alex when we asked him to help us pick up the house one weekend.  He took everything that he could pick up and brought it into his room!!!  The rest of the house looked great but his room was a disaster!  :-)

No comments: