Monday, May 2, 2011

GRADUATION!!!








What a month!  April was a great month for us!  Alex got his tubes in his ears replaced and he is now sleeping better and much happier too!  Addie started crawling, and she is already trying to pull herself up on the furniture!  And...the big highlight of the month...PAT GRADUATED!!!  We went to Billings over this past weekend for his convocation ceremony and commencement ceremony.  He won an award at the convocation ceremony for his group project in his capstone class.  They had to put together a business plan for a lady who runs a salsa company, and they won an award for an outstanding business plan.  The weather is finally getting nice here too, so that makes life so much more fun!  Hope you all had a great month too!  :-)

1 comment:

BroomRider said...

I know you can't see me, but I'm doing the cha-cha. I'm SO FREAKIN' PROUD of you, Pat!!