Hello all! I only have time for a quick post -- just wanted to let everyone know that everything is finalized on our new house! We have moved in and are in the process of getting settled! It is very nice - Alex finally has his own bedroom which we are gradually moving him into (his crib was previously in our room). We also have a much larger kitchen and a much larger play area for Alex too! I took a bunch of pictures of the house, which we will post hopefully this weekend.
Also, Alex got his hair cut a couple of weeks ago - he had a trim a few months ago but this time it was a real haircut. He had lots of curly hair, which we chopped off because he was starting to get a mullet. He looks very handsome and grown up now!
Last week Alex and I were very sick - I think we had the swine flu. We are finally getting better, and life seems to be finally settling down a bit. Hopefully this weekend we can finish unpacking boxes and get our spare room set up because we have company coming in a couple of weeks!
Will try to post new pictures this weekend! Have a happy Friday everyone! :-)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment